Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Branding has arrived!

There is nothing more satisfying than feeling like you are truly part of a business. You can therefore imagine the feeling of abandonment when attached to a company with no name, no branding and therefore no identity. I felt like I was hovering in Purgatory unsure what my fate would be!
The good news however is that I definitely feel like I successfully reached heaven!
My business cards arrived today, check them out...

Don't they look beautiful :-D . I can safely say that I was more excited than a little kid at christmas when the delivery man turned up at my house! I owe James Huyton drinks for at least the next three years for all the effort and time he has put in to my branding. What a legend!!
What's more.. today my brochure will be finished so now when I go to London Edge Trade Show this weekend I will be armed with all things Bridge & Stitch, ready to begin my serious few months of marketing campaigns! AND I designed my website this week and although it is experiencing a few technical difficulties, click here and check it out! Just cross your fingers and pray it works!!!
Now I have my business card, website and brochure I feel like this business is real, like truly real! And boy does it scare the s.h.i.t out of me!!!! I'm broke and some how I now need to make some money!! BRING IT ON!
BIG LOVE
cycles and spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment