Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

David Thorne

I love this man so much that I actually think it is worth dedicating a whole blog to him.

David, as far as I can tell works as a graphic designer and very quickly you realise the mundane ways of the world are not enough to amuse David. He therefore finds other ways to entertain his days and this normally comes in the form of infuriating colleagues or acquaintances. Now I must warn you that these are only funny if you have an open mind and admittedly if you were on the end of his emails it is likely that you too would have a huge dislike for this man!

All of the articles are worth a read however the following are my personal favourites:

10 formal complaints
Missing Missy
Overdue Account
Simon's Pie Charts
Party in Apartment 3
Lesley the Lesbian

Enjoy!

Cycles and Spoons

1 comment:

  1. Ha that's so funny :) I'd seen the overdue account one before but not the others... love it! Thanks Rachel x

    ReplyDelete